The Vision of the Faculty of Engineering
The Vision of Faculty of Engineering of the University of Bengkulu is
“Becoming an excellent, unique and competitive faculty in Asia”.
The Missions of The Faculty of Engineering
The Missions of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Bengkulu in 2020 – 2024 are:
- Organising professional and service-oriented Governance.
- Organising quality education with an emphasis on creativity and morality.
- Improving the quality of scientific publications both nationally and internationally by excellence in research.
- Creating a good academic atmosphere.
- Setting the quality as the primary orientation in resource management.
- Carrying out community service and national and international cooperation.
- Utilising Information Technology (IT) for a more effective and efficient academic administration.
- Producing creative, independent, and competitive graduates.