Strategic Plan of the Faculty of Engineering
The strategic objectives/programs/activities in the FT UNIB strategic plan 2016 – 2020 are grouped as follows:
- Producing graduates who are skilled, innovative, creative, and able to compete in the job market.
- Producing a quality learning system so that it is recognized internationally, in terms of curriculum, and graduates of each study program.
- Increasing educators who actively contribute to scientific development at the national and ASEAN levels.
- Creating integrated, accountable, efficient, transparent, and equitable organizational governance.
- Widespread access to education so that it is recognized nationally and ASEAN
- Producing superior research products in the form of scientific papers published in reputable national and international journals and has Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Producing cooperation with parties (stakeholders) both at the local, national, and ASEAN levels.
- Laboratory facilities that meet engineering learning standards and can support research and community service.
- Producing innovative technology to support community productivity.